Tuesday 27 May 2014

Done!

Done done done done, done done done!

Well, mostly. I still have some things to finish, obviously, I still have an exam to sit on Thursday, but all in all I'm mostly done!

I finished writing today and sent everything in, had it bound, handed it in, that thing, and have sat most of my exams last week, so yes, I am basically pretty much done.

Just in time, too, because it's my birthday on Friday and I *really* want to celebrate it properly. Turning 22, isn't that kind of weird? I feel old. Ha!

But I am so done with everything, in the happy sense of being done with things, I've more or less finished my degree! I'll be Cecily Cardew, BA.

Isn't it wonderful how grim grey weather isn't at all bothersome when you're done with things like this?

So, yes. Two more days of hysterically milling about the library, trying to revise (but obviously not actually doing so), commiserating with my fellow students about the last, the final, the exam, and then, glorious magnificent freedom.

Very much considering a trip to Paris for the weekend. To celebrate, you know. My birthday and being done. Everything.

I love Paris, and I want macarons.

I demand macarons to celebrate. Yes. Even if they're soooo 2012. Good French things never go out of style.

Speaking of French things, time to crack open that Perrier-Jouet I've been keeping chilled. Well. Not yet. But soon.

SOON.

Cecily Cardew, BA. Doesn't it look lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment