Friday 9 May 2014

Working Hard (or... you know)

Another short one because things are going mad around here.

I had my last seminars today which was nice (but weird but nice but weird) but I still have some work to finish so I'm supposed to be working hard on my papers, which I am trying but I'm not always succeeding - last seminar days need to be celebrated, so I'll be off for the weekend in a second, we're going partying in the city and I haven't a clue yet what to wear - there are too many dresses in my wardrobe that I've already worn out partying once.

I should like to both be a work of art and wear a work of art when going out - the first is, clearly, easier than the latter. After all, what people deem fashionable is never truly artful - more likely so hideous fashions change as often as the seasons do. But what people deem fashionable is never truly stylish, anyway, so I suppose I shouldn't particularly care.

Talking of art, Jack dug me up two internships or grad schemes or something that are still open, at Sotheby's and Christie's. I don't know much about art but I know what I like, so I suppose I could give it a shot.

I think Dad often works with people who often work with Sotheby's, so that could be nice.

Anyway, once I finish the remainder of my work I'll be spending some days with my grandfather, get away into Nature for a bit. I look forward to it.

Right, now to find the right dress, and shoes, and purse, and everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment