Friday 9 January 2015

New Year's Resolutions

Everyone's supposed to have new year's resolutions, so I suppose I'll have some too.

In any case, I've had plenty of time to think since the new year started, and I think I know now what I want out of 2015.


  1. More drawing. I liked it, and it's a lovely way to pass the time. L'art pour l'art, and all that. 
  2. An occupation. Whether volunteering, or a job, or anything. I must do something.
  3. Al.
    In all his forms, he is what I want out of 2015. 


These are my only resolutions. I have none about self-improvement - because you can't improve what's already perfect.

I'm not saying I'm perfect as a person, but I'm perfect to me, and to Al.

And Al is perfect to me.

So that's all right then.

Also Gwen's Mum terrifies me.

No comments:

Post a Comment