Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine's

 Tonight, since it's Valentine's Day, I'll have a date with Ernest, who's Jack's brother but much more of a laugh to hang out with. It's actually our first date – I've decided that it was time. He'll take me to this Italian restaurant – Bocca di Lupo – that I've been dying to try for literally ages now, and then we'll go to the opera to see Don Giovanni because he's romantic and unconventional like that, and he'll of course be absolutely gorgeous and charming in that outfit that I said looks good on him – I do love a man who knows how to wear a jacket well – and I'll wear that blue dress he gave me for my birthday a few months ago, and it'll be wonderful and lovely.


I do so love Valentine's Day. It's so boring how people normally go about dating – so straightforward. At least people are creative about being in love on Valentine's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment