Friday 21 February 2014

Ideas?

 It's almost Jack's birthday and it's really difficult to think of what to get serious people – I thought of getting him a nice drink or something but he doesn't really drink, and there isn't any film or telly show that he really likes that he hasn't got on DVD yet.

He's suggested I give him a book or socks or something boring like that, but that's hardly suitable for something so serious as a birthday.

He says I really shouldn't bother but I like birthdays, they're too good of an excuse for a party to not bother with them.

For what it's worth, Jack works in an office in the city somewhere – it always does sound a bit important – so anyone who's got like a good suggestion, please tell me.

I was hoping that he would celebrate his birthday and have his brother over.

I'm really fed up with the grey weather and rain, I really need it to be spring soon so I can get out my spring shoes without them getting all mucky.


That's it for now, I think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment