Saturday 15 February 2014

Rectification

I should probably have made clear yesterday that I'm not actually going out with Jack's brother Ernest – sadly I've never met him. But from the way Jack always complains about him, I'm sure he must be so much fun. And anyway, what's the point of Valentine's if you can't spend it with someone who makes you laugh?

I think it's perfectly normal to imagine going on a date with someone you haven't met yet, despite what Jack claims. I mean, who wouldn't want to go out with someone who's so perfectly – earnest – in his shamelessness?


So to annoy Jack I found the cutest little ring in a vintage shop, like a rose, and as it'll be a while before Ernest'll give that to me, I figured I'd buy it instead to celebrate our dating.


No comments:

Post a Comment