Tuesday 5 August 2014

New... Friends...Ish?

I'm confused.

As I said, Jack has been ridiculously moody lately, and I haven't the faintest what's up with him.

So I've been trying to pry it out of him, but he's terrible at responding to texts when he's away, and he's hardly ever home.

And somehow there was this girl, Gwendolyn - I think - who showed up on our doorstep last weekend saying Ernest had sent her over to meet Jack.

Prism has been really annoying about my crushing on Ernest, having not met him, but she never really took to Gwen, leaving her to me. And I'm not sure what to think of her.

For one, why on Earth would Ernest have sent her over? To meet Jack seems ridiculous, as Jack hadn't even returned from the city yet and I expect he would have been with Ernest as always, so Ernest would've known sending the girl over would have been ridiculous.

Unless of course she was unfashionably early, which I could suspect her of being.

Surely we'll be great friends, she seems nice.

Except she does seem a bit keen on Ernest, so I'll have to keep an eye on her.

Anyway, in other news I may have found some occupation for next year. Daddy seems to know some lovely people in some museums in Paris who would be willing to host me for an internship, which would be really nice. I love Paris, I could easily spend the rest of my life there, no matter what drives me there, no matter the circumstances in which I would have to live.

I'd even settle for cava instead of champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment