Tuesday 10 June 2014

NOOOO!

No.

I refuse to believe it.

Rejection letters are so incredibly polite, which is really annoying because I want to be really mad with them but can't because they're just too polite to me.

Both Sotheby's and Christie's rejected me for their internship programme. Saying they've had candidates with better experience and all that.

But I've actually seen most important pieces of art. I'll have a BA in Art History in a bit. Dad does business things and I've once actually done a few weeks of paper work at his firm. How do I not have enough experience?!

Stupid other candidates.

Also, how am I to get experience if I can't get the internship?

I'm going back to bed.


Jack, if you're reading this, I've left a pint of HaƤgen-Dazs in the freezer, could you bring it up please? Thanks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment