Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentine's Day (once more)

My sweet lovelies,

Mes cheris,

Meine Lieblinge (see, those German lessons did pay off!),

A very, very, happy St Valentine's Day to you all.

It has been a delightful year. Al and I are currently at the airport, and I have finally managed to take a look at my ticket.

Venice.

He's taking me to Venice.

You gorgeous man you.

As I said four days ago, All's Well That Ends Well - the Bard was right. Writing this blog was fantastic, even though sometimes I was treated to the lovely sounds of, in Adamsian terms, hearing deadlines whoosh by.

All my love to Algernon, Gwendolen, Ernest, Prism, Chasuble, Lady Augusta Bracknell, and even those lads at Darjeeling Productions whom I've never met but who made Gwen's vlog possible.

Everything is fine in the end. Everything is fine, so this is the end.

And it has been prepared for.

No comments:

Post a Comment