Wednesday 19 November 2014

The Imitation Game

I was going to quip about how this title could also be applied to our ridiculous situation, but then that would be insensitive given the topic of the film.

Gwen and I went to see The Imitation Game yesterday and it was so. good.

I cried ugly tears at the end of it because it made me so angry that for so long this country didn't allow people to love whomever they loved. Harming geniuses and normal people alike for simply being in love.

How stupid is that?

Gwen and I went to see it because Al and Jack are still being nonsensical and obnoxious.

Perhaps it is a bit silly to want a man called Ernest.

But it isn't silly to be angry with a man who pretends to be called Ernest in order to deceive you.

And, of course, Benedict Cumberbatch is always lovely to look at. And so good an actor!

Now, let's see if we can get Al and Jack to apologise for lying to us...

No comments:

Post a Comment