Tuesday 25 November 2014

Autumn

Ugh, Prism and Chasuble are like the cutest together. I can't even.

I think Gwen's cottoned on to them now though, so will have to keep an eye out to see how she reacts. I mean, Chasuble is her therapist, certainly she'd have some say in the matter.

Oh, and Al.

Oh Al.

Do you know how you're supposed to be really angry with someone for lying to your face and pretending to be someone else?

I want to be angry, I really do, but I can't.

I mean, isn't pretending to be someone else so he can romance a girl something Ernest (as I imagined him before) would totally do? It's like something straight out of a soap opera, or a romantic film, and isn't that just the absolute most adorable?

I'm sure Gwen would disagree, but Gwen, dear sister, aren't we completely different people? After all, I can't for the life of me see how anyone fancies Jack, he's like an older brother (who's also been extremely rude in purporting to be someone else).

No, I'll stand firm - Al, as much as I love you, I will be angry with you, after all you can only be angry with people you care about.
And Gwen, on your behalf I will be angry with Jack.

I should really take up drawing again. Haven't done that in forever, and the dripping autumn leaves are looking rather pretty. I do love the autumn, all the leaves, the colours...

No comments:

Post a Comment