Tuesday 15 July 2014

Drawing

So, as I wrote a while ago, I was considering taking up a new hobby, like drawing. Well, drawing is not per se a new hobby for me; I drew quite a bit before I started uni, and obviously I did some drawing during my degree if only to help myself study.

But I haven't drawn anything seriously for a while now, so I figured I'd try it again.

And since the flowers nearby where in bloom, I drew some flowers.



In other news, Jack continues to be sulky. Jack's upset that I wrote that he's in a foul mood because he thinks it makes him come across like a bit of a twit. But I just meant that he seems to be a bit out of sorts, and I'm worried.

And Ernest continues to ignore my facebook requests. I'll just assume he isn't online often enough. Too busy being mischievous or something.

Prism, my landlady, invited me over for tea. I suppose I'd best go over. Don't really want to, but there we are. Politeness and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment